The Master’s Craft Flooring Company (Sponsor)
Contest Rules: Primatech Nailer March 2020
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Contests are open to all residents of Canada and the U.S.A., and employees of the sponsor(s) and its/ their subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate families. Entrants under the legal age of majority are eligible to win provided that the winning entrant’s parent or legal guardian accepts the prize on his/her behalf. Correct answer to a skill-testing question required to win. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Winner will be notified within 5 business days of the drawing date.
Winner name will be published once the contest closes.
By entering this contest, you are giving The Master’s Craft permission to publish your name on social media and online at themasterscraft.com
To be eligible for this Contest, an individual must: (i) be a legal resident of Canada or the U.S.A.; and (ii) have reached the age of majority in their province at the time of entry. Contest Entrant must like the contest post, posted on March 2 2020, tag another Instagram user in the comments, one mention per comment, and follow The Master’s Craft and follow Primatech on Instagram in order to be entered to win during the contest period.
The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
HOW TO ENTER:
The Contest begins when it is published on Instagram and closes at the deadline shown on the Instagram Post (the “Entry Period”). To enter the Contest, follow the instructions in the post.
Only one prize will be awarded during the entire period. Multiple entries are allowed. All Entries must be submitted no later than the end of the Entry Period. All Entries become the property of The Master’s Craft. Entries will only be accepted on-line. Unintelligible, incomplete, late or garbled Entries will be disqualified. Unless indicated, no Entries will be accepted by any other means, including but not limited to regular postal mail.
- A random draw from all eligible entries received will take place on or around the deadline shown on the contest page at Full Scoop Marketing based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Where applicable, the first name drawn is eligible to win the contest’s Grand Prize. Odds of winning are solely dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. The selected entrants may be required to correctly answer a skill-testing question prior to being deemed a winner and demonstrate that they have complied with all the Contest Rules.
- The entrant will be notified by direct message on Instagram and will be selected as the winner on a first answer basis.
- Neither The Master’s Craft nor its affiliates will be responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of selected Entrants not being able to receive notification or for the selected Entrants not being able to respond as prescribed above.
- Prizing is valued at $895 USD and includes 1 (one) P250ALR 35th Anniversary edition
- Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash. The Master’s Craft or its affiliates reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute any and all the prizes for prizes of equal or greater value should all or part of a prize become unavailable for any reason.
INDEMNIFICATION BY PARTICIPANTS:
By entering the Contest, each Entrant:
- releases and holds harmless The Master’s Craft and administrators and their respective directors, officers, employees, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, sponsors and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, participation in this Contest, or participating in any prize-related activity; and
- agrees to fully indemnify The Master’s Craft and administrators and their respective directors, officers, employees, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, sponsors and agents from any and all claims by third parties without limitation.
By entering this Contest, Entrants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules, which will be posted on www.themasterscraft.com. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Master’s Craft reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be:
- tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest;
- violating the Contest Rules;
- violating the terms of service, conditions or use and/or general rules or guidelines of any canada.com property or service, or
- acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
The Master’s Craft and contest administrators assume no responsibility or liability for lost, late, delayed, misdirected or incomplete Entries, notifications, responses, replies, or any agreement and release documents or for any computer, online, telephone, hardware, software or technical malfunctions that may occur (including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an Entry). The Master’s Craft and contest administrators are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of Entries in the contest. The Master’s Craft assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. The Master’s Craft is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. The Master’s Craft is not responsible for any injury or damage to Entrants or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this contest. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of The Master’s Craft which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, The Master’s Craft reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
ON-LINE ACCOUNT HOLDER INFORMATION:
In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an Entry, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account, submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Selected Entrants may be requested to provide The Master’s Craft with proof that they are the authorized account holder of an e-mail address associated with the winning Entry.
These are the official Contest Rules. This Contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. These Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over The Master’s Craft.
This contest is in no way administered or sponsored by Facebook.
Subject to the jurisdiction of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux in Quebec.
The Master’s Craft reserves the right to amend or terminate all or any portion of this Contest at any time for any reason without prior notice.