Packed full of innovative features, the reinforced high-strength aluminum head casing offers reliability, extended performance and unequalled smoothness of operation. Close-tolerance parts assembly and a new cylinder design (for reduced wear and quick interchangeability between same generation units) are indeed a great added value for the discriminating user.
Using industry Standard 16ga L type nail, 2″ – 1¾ » – 1½ » and Stainless steel 2″ – 1½ ».
3/4’’ (19mm) with factory installed standard base
1/2’’ to 33/32’’ (13 to 26mm) with the optional P 188 adapter accessory
- Can be actuated from any angle
- Light mallet impact will set nail perfectly
- No recoil
- Simplified on-site maintenance. An allen wrench is supplied for essential adjustments.
- Offered as a standard accessory with the 250FLR model,the Two-Way sideshift PRIMSURFER A870 roller assembly combined with the PRIMPACT ™ engine that has the closest reach to the end wall, gives you the ability to lay more square footage per day, and help your body recover faster from a hard day at work. Your wrist and back will thank you.
Common features to all versions of the 250F
High speed action and minimal moving parts result in a powerful yet soft stroke, a shorter air-saving cycle and increased precision.
- Installs most of 1/2″ to 33/32″ (13 to 26mm) hardwood flooring; domestic and exotic, solid or engineered.
- Primpact striking module. Striking system that regulates the depth of penetration independently from the mallet impact.
- Finely threaded screw-in cartridge assembly for precision, easy dismantling and durability.
- Ergonomically designed for efficient handling.
- Heavy duty cast aluminum body.
- Safety mechanism embedded in baseplate.
- Highest grade steel piston and driving blade will last longer under repeated impacts.
- Low center of gravity and perfect balance provide stability.
- Comfort grip.
- Wood friendly composite shoe.
- Extruded aluminum nail channel.
PRIMSURFER ROLLER BASE A870
The PrimSurfer roller base fulfills the need for increased Speed and Precision in large surface as well as residential flooring jobs. Its two-way fluid sideshift extends the natural hand movement and matches the agility of the installer, allowing a constant, comfortable posture that helps eliminate ‘’top nailing’’. Not having to lift the tool repeatedly eases off the feeling of tension in the user’s arm and back. PrimSurfer also provides a substantial gain in time and installed surface, which translates into more benefits for the contractor. First to develop and perfect this groundbreaking addition, Primatech keeps improving it with a new generation composite and lighter carrier frame for its adjustable DIY, PRO and EXPERT series flooring tools.
- Weight : 11.1 lbs (5.0kg)
- Height : 17 ¾ » (451mm)
- Length : 15″ (327mm)
- Width : 5.200″
- Available in 2 other configurations: S Stapler or T nailer
- 3” (76mm) rotating extension handle (A800)
- LoadXtend 300 16ga L type nail channel (P249A)
- Composite base for 1/2″ – 9/16″ flooring (P188)