Primatech’s refurbished tools come from our demonstration fleet and were not pre owned. They where used for demo purposes at open houses and exibitions. All tools are in < like new > condition and may have cosmetic blemishes. The same new tool warranty applies. Quantities are limited.
As all other Primatech tools, it was designed by our Research & Development team which cumulates more than 35 years of experience and have integrated the most recent technologies such a new striking module and a piston/driver assembly allowing for optimal longevity and unique ease of service. Reliable, durable and easy to maintain, it provides the professional and self-employed installers an excellent flooring tool for a low cost of ownership.
3/4’’ (19mm) with factory installed standard base
1/2’’ and 5/8’’ (13 to 16mm) with the included adapter pads
Main features of the PRO 145FC Version
Primatech Pro145FC pneumatic fixed base Combo 2 in 1 nailer stapler installs all types of ½” to 3/4” (13 to 19mm) hardwood flooring.
- Its heavy duty cast aluminum body and comfort grip combine ruggedness and easy handling.
- It is powerful yet smooth to handle, with no recoil effect.
- Its low centre of gravity and perfect balance provide stability.
- The tool is fitted with a high speed discharge valve activated from any angle and a striking system that regulates the depth of penetration independently from the mallet impact. A light mallet impact will set nail perfectly.
- A new exclusive piston/driver assembly with fewer o rings, eases dismantling and servicing of the tool.
- The combo drawer type magazine is sturdy and easy to load. It can use either 16ga L type nails or 15/15.5ga, ½” crown staples.
- It operates at a pressure of 80 psi (5,5 bar).
- A cast iron, 2.8lbs (1,3kg) 16’’ (400mm) mallet with white rubber cap is supplied with the 145.
- Adapter pad for ½ to 5/8”flooring.
- Allen wrench.
Dimensions and weight
- Weight : 10lbs – 4,5kg
- Height : 17 ¾’’- 451mm
- Length : 15’’ – 327 mm
- Width : 3 ¾’’ – 95,25mm