USED TOOL; GREAT VALUE!
Primatech USED tools are returned from installation schools and never belonged to a user. They are inspected and repaired with the original parts and not with the components of the last generation. The tools may have cosmetic blemishes including marks and scratches but are in excellent working condition and have a 90 day warranty. Quantities are limited.
As all other Primatech tools, it was designed by our Research & Development team which cumulates more than 35 years of experience and have integrated the most recent technologies such a new striking module and a piston/driver assembly allowing for optimal longevity and unique ease of service. Reliable, durable and easy to maintain, it provides the professional and self-employed installers an excellent flooring tool for a low cost of ownership.
3/4’’ (19mm) with factory installed standard base
1/2’’ and 5/8’’ (13 to 16mm) with the included adapter pads
Main features of the PRO 145FC Version
Primatech Pro145FC pneumatic fixed base Combo 2 in 1 nailer stapler installs all types of ½” to 3/4” (13 to 19mm) hardwood flooring.
- Its heavy duty cast aluminum body and comfort grip combine ruggedness and easy handling.
- It is powerful yet smooth to handle, with no recoil effect.
- Its low centre of gravity and perfect balance provide stability.
- The tool is fitted with a high speed discharge valve activated from any angle and a striking system that regulates the depth of penetration independently from the mallet impact. A light mallet impact will set nail perfectly.
- A new exclusive piston/driver assembly with fewer o rings, eases dismantling and servicing of the tool.
- The combo drawer type magazine is sturdy and easy to load. It can use either 16ga L type nails or 15/15.5ga, ½” crown staples.
- It operates at a pressure of 80 psi (5,5 bar).
- A cast iron, 2.8lbs (1,3kg) 16’’ (400mm) mallet with white rubber cap is supplied with the 145.
- Adapter pad for ½ to 5/8”flooring.
- Allen wrench.
Dimensions and weight
- Weight : 10lbs – 4,5kg
- Height : 17 ¾’’- 451mm
- Length : 15’’ – 327 mm
- Width : 3 ¾’’ – 95,25mm