USED TOOL; GREAT VALUE!
Primatech USED tools are returned from installation schools and never belonged to a user. They are inspected and repaired with the original parts and not with the components of the last generation. The tools may have cosmetic blemishes including marks and scratches but are in excellent working condition and have a 90 day warranty. Quantities are limited.
Packed full of innovative features, the reinforced high-strength aluminum head casing offers reliability, extended performance and unequalled smoothness of operation. Close-tolerance parts assembly and a new cylinder design (for reduced wear and quick interchangeability between same generation units) are indeed a great added value for the discriminating user.
Using industry Standard 15.5ga – ½” crown, 2″ – 1 ¾” – 1½” staple.
3/4’’ (19mm) with factory installed standard base
1/2’’ to 33/32’’ (13 to 26mm) with the optional P 188 adapter accessory
- Can be actuated from any angle
- Light mallet impact will set nail perfectly
- No recoil
- Simplified on-site maintenance. An allen wrench is supplied for essential adjustments.
Common features to all versions of the 250F
High speed action and minimal moving parts result in a powerful yet soft stroke, a shorter air-saving cycle and increased precision.
- Installs most of 1/2″ to 33/32″ (13 to 26mm) hardwood flooring; domestic and exotic, solid or engineered.
- Primpact striking module. Striking system that regulates the depth of penetration independently from the mallet impact.
- Finely threaded screw-in cartridge assembly for precision, easy dismantling and durability.
- Ergonomically designed for efficient handling.
- Heavy duty cast aluminum body.
- Safety mechanism embedded in baseplate.
- Highest grade steel piston and driving blade will last longer under repeated impacts.
- Low center of gravity and perfect balance provide stability.
- Comfort grip.
- Wood friendly composite shoe.
- Extruded aluminum nail channel.
- Weight : 11.1 lbs (5.0kg)
- Height : 17 ¾” (451mm)
- Length : 15″ (327mm)
- Width : 5.200″
- Available in 2 other configurations: L nailer or T nailer
- 3″ (76mm) rotating extension handle (A800)
- PrimSurfer shoe add-on kit (A870)
- Composite base for 1/2″ – 9/16″ flooring (P188)