USED TOOL; GREAT VALUE!
Primatech USED tools are returned from installation schools and never belonged to a user. They are inspected and repaired with the original parts and not with the components of the last generation. The tools may have cosmetic blemishes including marks and scratches but are in excellent working condition and have a 90 day warranty. Quantities are limited.
Other features include a tool-less quick clear jam release, anti-dry fire mechanism, sequential or contact trip selector, adjustable depth control and 360° air deflector.
Tool comes with blow moulded carrying case, hex wrenches, safety glasses and bottle of oil.
Main features of the PRO 534FN
- Lightweight magnesium body
- Sequential or contact trip fire
- Thumbwheel depth control
- Anti-dry fire mechanism to prevent blank firing
- No-mar tip to prevent damage to wood
- Quick clear jam release
- Accept 1-1/4” to 2 ½” ( 32mm to 64mm), 15 ga, 34° collated angled “DA” style finish nails