Primatech’s refurbished tools come from our demonstration fleet and were not pre owned. They where used for demo purposes at open houses and exibitions. All tools are in < like new > condition and may have cosmetic blemishes. The same new tool warranty applies. Quantities are limited.
3/4’’ (19mm) factory adjusted
3/8’’ to 3/4’’ (10 to 19mm)
Main features of the 550AL Version
The 550 ALG Gym version provides the installation with 3 distinctive advantages:
- The PrimSurfer bearing assembled roller base features a two-way side shift. Not having to lift the tool repeatedly eases off the tension in the user’s arm and back, thus increasing speed and precision and providing a substantial gain in time and floor boards installed. The cam operated base plate adjuster maintains a consistent angle of penetration to deliver the fastener snugly into the nail pocket of the board with controlled penetration and perfect accuracy.
- Primpact striking module is assembled with wear rings lasting over 1,250,000 cycles, for a tool with the lowest cost of ownership.
- Rotating ergonomic extension handle allows to operate the nailers at a higher or lower position. It can be easily set and locked at any position, thus providing a better comfort and tool control.
- Its all around activating surface.
- Its soft touch firing activation.
- Its smooth, dual-action recoilless striking mechanism.
- Its perfect stability of operation, a major contribution to dimple effect reduction.
- Its interchangeability between same generation units.
- Its minimal, on the jobsite maintenance.
- Its shorter air saving operating cycle.
- Its finely threaded screw-in cartridge assembly for precision, easy dismantling and durability.
- Its self-regulating penetration power, independent from the mallet blow.
- Its superior time saving and reliable general performance.
Common features to all versions of the 550
- High speed action and minimal moving parts result in a powerful yet soft stroke, a shorter air-saving cycle and increased precision.
- Striking system that regulates the depth of penetration independently from the mallet impact.
- Finely threaded screw-in cartridge assembly for precision, easy dismantling and durability.
- Primpact striking module.
- Ergonomically designed for efficient handling.
- Heavy duty cast aluminum body.
- Safety mechanism embedded in baseplate.
- Highest grade steel piston and driving blade will last longer under repeated impacts.
- Low center of gravity and perfect balance provide stability.
- On-site maintenance. An allen wrench is supplied for essential adjustments.
- Comfort grip.
- Wood friendly composite shoe.
- Extruded aluminum nail channel.
- Accepts 18ga L nails 1 ¼’’ – 1 ½’’ – 1¾” (32 – 38mm – 45mm).
- Weight: 8.75 lbs (4.0kg)
- Height: 20 ¾” (451mm)
- Length: 14 ½” (133mm)
- Width: 7.250″
Factory mounted Accessories
- 3″ (76mm) rotating extension handle (A800)
- PrimSurfer shoe add-on kit (A866)