The 250ATG Gym version provides the installation with 3 distinctive advantages:
- The PrimSurfer bearing assembled roller base features a two-way side shift. Not having to lift the tool repeatedly eases off the tension in the user’s arm and back, thus increasing speed and precision and providing a substantial gain in time and floor boards installed. The cam operated base plate adjuster maintains a consistent angle of penetration to deliver the fastener snugly into the nail pocket of the board with controlled penetration and perfect accuracy.
- Primpact striking module is assembled with wear rings lasting over 1,250,000 cycles, for a tool with the lowest cost of ownership.
- Rotating ergonomic extension handle allows to operate the nailers at a higher or lower position. It can be easily set and locked at any position, thus providing a better comfort and tool control.
3/4’’ (19mm) factory adjusted
3/4’’ to 33/32’’ (19 to 26mm)
- Its all around activating surface.
- Its soft touch firing activation.
- Its smooth, dual-action recoilless striking mechanism.
- Its perfect stability of operation, a major contribution to dimple effect reduction.
- Its interchangeability between same generation units.
- Its minimal, on the jobsite maintenance.
- Its shorter air saving operating cycle.
- Its finely threaded screw-in cartridge assembly for precision, easy dismantling and durability.
- Its self-regulating penetration power, independent from the mallet blow.
- Its superior time saving and reliable general performance.
- Weight : 12 lbs (5.4kg)
- Height : 20 ¾” (451mm)
- Length : 15″ (327mm)
- Width : 7.250″
- Available in 2 other configurations: Stapler or L nailer
Factory Assembled Accessories
- 3″ (76mm) rotating extension handle (A800)
- PrimSurfer shoe add-on kit (A861)