Packed full of innovative features, the reinforced high-strength aluminum head casing offers reliability, extended performance and unequalled smoothness of operation. Close-tolerance parts assembly and a new cylinder design (for reduced wear and quick interchangeability between same generation units) are indeed a great added value for the discriminating user.
Using industry Standard 16ga T type nail, 2″ – 1½” and Stainless steel 2″.
3/4’’ (19mm) with factory installed standard base
1/2’’ to 33/32’’ (13 to 26mm) with the optional P 188 adapter accessory
- Can be actuated from any angle
- Light mallet impact will set nail perfectly
- No recoil
- Simplified on-site maintenance. An allen wrench is supplied for essential adjustments.
Common features to all versions of the 250F
High speed action and minimal moving parts result in a powerful yet soft stroke, a shorter air-saving cycle and increased precision.
- Installs most of 1/2″ to 33/32″ (13 to 26mm) hardwood flooring; domestic and exotic, solid or engineered.
- Primpact striking module. Striking system that regulates the depth of penetration independently from the mallet impact.
- Finely threaded screw-in cartridge assembly for precision, easy dismantling and durability.
- Ergonomically designed for efficient handling.
- Heavy duty cast aluminum body.
- Safety mechanism embedded in baseplate.
- Highest grade steel piston and driving blade will last longer under repeated impacts.
- Low center of gravity and perfect balance provide stability.
- Comfort grip.
- Wood friendly composite shoe.
- Extruded aluminum nail channel.
- Weight : 11.1 lbs (5.0kg)
- Height : 17 ¾” (451mm)
- Length : 15″ (327mm)
- Width : 5.200″
- Available in 2 other configurations: S Stapler or L nailer
- 3” (76mm) rotating extension handle (A800)
- PrimSurfer shoe add-on kit (A870)
- Composite base for 1/2″ – 9/16″ flooring (P188)