TOTAL PRECISION – SIMPLE OPERATION
Another exclusive feature is the 250A’s articulated, dual action and fully adjustable base which enables it to deal with an infinite variety of solid / engineered flooring from 5/8″ to 7/8″ (16 to 22mm).
Once set on the board, the foot of the tool rests firmly against the tip of the tongue to keep the tool in position and prevent damaging the top finish.
The cam operated base plate adjuster maintains a consistent angle of penetration to deliver the fastener snugly into the nail pocket of the board with controlled penetration and perfect accuracy.
The compact base makes for a narrower racking gap and contributes stability.
3/4’’ (19mm) factory adjusted
5/8’’ to 7/8’’ (16 to 22mm)
The PrimSurfer roller base fulfills the need for increased Speed and Precision in large surface as well as residential flooring jobs. Its two-way fluid sideshift extends the natural hand movement and matches the agility of the installer, allowing a constant, comfortable posture that helps eliminate ‘’top nailing’’. Not having to lift the tool repeatedly eases off the feeling of tension in the user’s arm and back. PrimSurfer also provides a substantial gain in time and installed surface, which translates into more benefits for the contractor. First to develop and perfect this groundbreaking addition, Primatech keeps improving it with a new generation composite and lighter carrier frame for its adjustable DIY, PRO and EXPERT series flooring tools.
Main features of the 250A Version
The 250A version features a fully adjustable baseplate providing 3 distinctive advantages:
- Short nose and compact valve design provide an all around striking surface, enabling the nailing of more boards closer to the end walls.
- No shims required. The built-in adjuster eliminates the use of shims to match the board thickness.
- Telegraphy (Dimple Effect) control. The adjustable front block allows for ultrafine positioning, as it corrects the nail penetration to minimize or eliminate surface deformation.
- Can be actuated from any angle
- Light mallet impact will set nail perfectly
- No recoil
- Simplified maintenance
- 5/8″ to 7/8″ (16 to 22mm) flooring
- Dual action and total precision adjustable baseplate
Common features to all versions of the 250
- High speed action and minimal moving parts result in a powerful yet soft stroke, a shorter air-saving cycle and increased precision.
- Striking system that regulates the depth of penetration independently from the mallet impact.
- Finely threaded screw-in cartridge assembly for precision, easy dismantling and durability.
- Primpact striking module.
- Ergonomically designed for efficient handling.
- Heavy duty cast aluminum body.
- Safety mechanism embedded in baseplate.
- Highest grade steel piston and driving blade will last longer under repeated impacts.
- Low center of gravity and perfect balance provide stability.
- On-site maintenance. An allen wrench is supplied for essential adjustments.
- Comfort grip.
- Wood friendly composite shoe.
- Extruded aluminum nail channel.
- Weight : 11.1 lbs (5.0kg)
- Height : 17 ¾” (451mm)
- Length : 15″ (327mm)
- Width : 5.200″
- Available in 2 other configurations: Stapler or L nailer
- 3″ (76mm) rotating extension handle (A800)